- 9:30 a.m.
- 1st Thursday of each month
- City of Conference Room
All members shall be United State Citizens and residents of the City of Emporia.
- Hear and decide outcomes on appeals regarding property code enforcement cases.
- Serve as an oversight board for housing grants/ programs.
- Review and make recommendations on housing grants and program opportunities. Help determine if/how City should pursue such opportunities.
- Act as a steering committee on community improvement/clean-up efforts.
- Research/ review various new and existing programs, codes, etc. regarding housing and neighborhood improvement as requested by City Commission.
- Give insight on how to improve housing and neighborhoods throughout the City.
- Matthew Lowery - Chairperson
- Neil Dean - Co-Chairperson
- Jamie Morris
- Melissa Olgeby
- Lynn Cunningham
- Jermy Hinkle
- Maria Salazar
- Eric Porter