Splash Pad Hours
Regular Splash Pad hours are 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Mondays and from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM on all other days, weather permitting.
Splash Pad Rules
- This Splash Pad is an unsupervised facility. All persons using the Splash Pad do so at their own risk.
- All children under the age of nine (9) must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Adult supervision is strongly recommended for children of all ages.
- Swimwear or other appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
- Footwear is strongly recommended.
- Children requiring diapers must wear swim diapers.
- No food or drinks are permitted on the Splash Pad.
- No Glass containers or breakable objects on or around the Splash Pad.
- Do not drink the Splash Pad water.
- No soaps, detergents, bubbles, or shampoo allowed.
- No pets allowed on Splash Pad.
- Do not tamper with any Splash Pad equipment.
- Do not use the Splash Pad if you are sick or have cuts, sores, or skin irritations.
- Evacuate Splash Pad during stormy weather.
- Violation of these rules may result in suspension of Splash Pad use.
Splash Pad may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance or other operational concerns.