Buck Fund Dog Park
The Buck Fund Dog Park, located at 2920 West 24th Avenue in Dryers Park has been a true collaborative effort between the City of Emporia, The Responsible Dog Owners Group, and the support and generosity of our park donors.
Buck Fund Dog Park Rules & Regulations
- Enter at your own risk
- Park open sunrise to sunset
- Dog owners are responsible for any injuries or damage caused by their dogs.
- Dogs must display current city license and rabies vaccination tags.
- Dog owners must clean up after their pets.
- Puppies under 4 months of age are prohibited.
- Dogs should be spayed or neutered. Female dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Aggressive dogs are prohibited.
- Remove any pinch, prong, or spiked collars before entering the play area.
- Dogs should be leashed upon entering and exiting the staging area.
- Dog owners must be in visual contact with their dogs at all times.
- No more than 3 dogs per owner.
- Children under 12 years of age must be under strict adult supervision.
- Rawhides, food (dog or human) and glass bottles are not permitted.
- No smoking in the park. Cigarette butts are harmful to dogs if swallowed.
- To report animal problems, please call: 620-340-6345.
- To report park problems, please call: 620-342-6558
Failure to comply with these rules may result in a citation punishable by a fine. The rules are for your safety and the safety of your dogs. Offending animals may be excluded from the park.